Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Athletes day

 Kia Ora bloggers!

In this blog today I am blogging about our athletics day at school!                                                On the day of athletics we had to do shot put ,discus, high jump and long jump.

I did really good at long and high jump I didn't get to zones though (If you don't know what zones is then I will tell you). Zones is something when on sports day if you get a goal on something you get to go to zones in my class had to jump at least 95 cm I was SO close I jumped 94cm. Another girl stella, in my class jumped 97cm she was so good she was the only one is our class to go to zones but they are still 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for sports day. I came 2nd and stella came 1st and Paige R who is stellas and my friend came 3rd.

Have you done sports day how did you go?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about